building budget gaming pc help

hustler1235 11:29 18 Jun 14

hi i would like to get into pc gaming have a budget of £350 not sure what parts to get i want a pc that can be over clocked and upgraded in the future want to play games like battlefield 4 would this build be possibe? can you make me a parts list thank you? any help is appreciated

Ian in Northampton 12:21 18 Jun 14

I'm sorry to say but, for a good Battlefield 4 experience, you'll need to spend more than £350. The graphics card needed for good game play will cost you around £150 - and that's before you've bought case, motherboard, memory, disk drives, power supply, operating system, screen, keyboard, mouse and so on. Had you thought of buying secondhand from e.g. eBay?

hustler1235 12:33 18 Jun 14

thank you for your help ok what is the cheapest build price? how much will i have to spend to make a suitable upgradeabvle overcloack able gaming pc? can you give me a parts list thank you or find me a pre built one which ever ones cheaper im a student so dont want to spend too much heard amd are cheap for processors

Ian in Northampton 20:30 18 Jun 14

I think you'll find the forum will be happy to help you - but not do everything for you... Do some research of your own, and come back and get advice on what you've found.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017