Build music Libary but run from DVD?

Internetwhizzkid 21:55 02 Jul 07

Hi,
Like most people I have a big music collection and the only problem is it takes up a lot of hard disk space. Now i do have an 80GB but that also gets used for videos photos and games, hopefully i will get an external hard drive for my birthday.

Anyway what I woluld like to know is, is it possible to make the media library with all the album art but all the music is on a dvd.
if it makes it easier having a nice music libra but when i click to play the song it will automatically find and play it from the dvd which that album would be in a folder as the dvd would be a data dvd?
Would that work if everytime I wanted to listen to the music it would automatically play off the dvd and with all the music links Valid

Thanks
Ben

eedcam 22:49 02 Jul 07

I use audio dvd creator not free .I can put several cd's on it complete with menus' which you then view and select the album or track.You can download a free trial albeit limited to a few tracks and see what you think

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced