BugReports

Jameslayer 20:57 08 Dec 10

I was playing MW2 and when I logged off a screen had appeared with a title "BugReports" and it had a traffic light next to it. I have no idea what is was and if it was genuine so I closed it using applications manager. So anyone know what it was I am running my virus checker as I text.

woodchip 21:09 08 Dec 10

I would say its one of your soldiers that complaining he got shot.

"BugReports" so they can fix bugs in the game. these often happen when you shut things down

Jameslayer 21:19 08 Dec 10

MW2 shut down normally so it wasn't that. The window seemed to feel old more like my windows 95/98 days. Hard to explain if I had any sense I would have took a screen shot.

Jameslayer 21:20 08 Dec 10

Ah was not clear in first post. I logged out of MW2 and their was a bugreport screen sitting on my desktop. More like a program had failed while I was playing mw2

BRYNIT 22:49 08 Dec 10

Some of these online sites monitor the game as its being played. If your computer started to slow or as you put it feel like windows 95/98. It could have been a report indicating what could have caused this problem ie video card drivers may need updating.

I used to get similar reports when I played the Beta Tiger Woods PGA tours online.

If the report is already on the screen it won't hurt to just read it, if something was going to happen via this report it would have already happened.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…