buffering in real player

Daisy22 13:58 26 Jan 08

When I am trying to watch something in real player every few seconds or so I get a "buffering" message and it stops for a bit then starts up again, only to repeat the whole process. It is frustrating.

Is there something I can do to configure my real player so that it stops?

My OS is Vista.

sunny staines 14:03 26 Jan 08

download free speedbit accelerator it speeds up streaming media it may help. I find it useful on my pc never get buffering problems now

pj123 16:46 26 Jan 08

I would suggest you get rid of RealPlayer and install Real Alternative instead. It doesn't hog resources or take charge.

It might also help to get some more ram? How much memory do you have?

click here

wee eddie 17:06 26 Jan 08

that the whole file has not yet fully downloaded and the Player has caught up with the Down-loader.

If you wait until the whole file has downloaded until you start the Player, you should avoid this problem.

If you only have 256MB (or 512MB) of RAM, with "on-board" graphics. This could be exacerbating the problem.

Daisy22 19:12 26 Jan 08

I have 2024 MB of Ram, don't do gaming so there should be plenty of RAM available.

I'll try your suggestions, thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…