Budweiser Frogs

User-178362 15:38 15 Aug 05

If you download it, you will lose everthing!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! I have just had this passed onto me and told to pass it on.

wee eddie 15:51 15 Aug 05

Try this site for more information on such "threats"

click here

Tim1964 23:58 15 Aug 05

Wow,

I remember that one from about 10 years ago.

BTW if an email says "pass it on to everyone in your address book..." it's a hoax.

P.S. Pass this on to everyone in your address book.

:D

Forum Editor 01:12 16 Aug 05

is one of the oldest on the internet sea princess, and almost everyone has seen it at some point - it was very prevalent several years ago.

The best advice I can give is that you totally ignore any mail that tells you something will wipe your hard drive, or erase your data, or do anything bad to your computer whatsoever. Some of these hoaxes say that a warning has come from Microsoft, or the pentagon, or an eminent professor at Harvard, or one of the big anti-virus software companies.

None of these sources would ever issue such a warning via email, and under no circumstances should you pass the message on to everyone in your address book - that is precisely what the originator of the hoax wants you to do.

Just delete any such emails and carry on with your life. By all means mention such things here, in the forum, but leave it at that.

User-178362 17:35 16 Aug 05

Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…