Budget Monitor

Mastermind 15:31 10 Jan 04

Looking for a monitor for someone on a tight budget. I think a 17" CRT would be best.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've looked on the review pages, but they're all a bit out of there price range of about £100.

LeadingMNMs 15:38 10 Jan 04

eBuyer has some cheap ones with most recieving reviews click here . The cheaper monitors do seem to die quite often though.

Sheila-214876 16:13 10 Jan 04

Try this site click here and click on monitors. Secondhand 17" £40

TommyRed 17:13 10 Jan 04

I got a 17" CRT secondhand from e-bay for £30.00 on my old system. I was looking to upgrade so I didn't want to shell out on a new one. Still going strong on my old system which has gone to Uni in Leeds. HTH TR

Pesala 17:21 10 Jan 04

So that makes your friend’s £100, just £20 a year. I would not be inclined to compromise or buy second-hand when buying a monitor.

There are a few 17" monitors under £100 at Novatech: click here but I would recommend paying a little more. Iiyama have a great reputation for quality, and their budget-priced NINETEEN INCH model is only £128 click here

CTX are also generally good, only just over £100 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…