BT/Yahoo mail..upgrade :-((

Chronos 11:26 16 Jun 04

anyone tried to upgrade their bt.yahoo BB mail account, like it says in their email. i tried it last nite, and like the first time when BT joined with Yahoo, the whole email side of things slid down the kermit, each time i cliked "check for mail" it cut the connection and tried to dial out on the "dial-up" side of things..so it looks like it is pigs ear time again....

mbp 11:43 16 Jun 04

I have not run into any problems, although I must say that GUI and presentation is rather boring.

Chronos 11:47 16 Jun 04

are we on about the email you might have got in the last couple of days, about the email side of things?

exdragon 19:44 16 Jun 04

I've had 2 emails from them recently - one to say the mail is being upgraded and there's nothing to do and the other asking me to authenticate my email to help avoid spreading spam. I've now had a reminder about this. Is it genuine? I only ask because it's addressed me by my first name, which no other Yahoo emails have. I forwarded it to them, asking if it was genuine, but have had no reply yet.

whybe 20:11 16 Jun 04

Mine was also addressed by my first name. No problems with the service though.

Chronos 20:15 16 Jun 04

my guess is that as it is from BT/Yahoo they would have my first name, cos that is who supplies the phone line..and the BB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…