BTYahoo! keep getting this message....help/advice

rins36 18:37 27 Jan 04

I have uninstalled BTYahoo! do the problems i had with it & use another isp with BT

However when I access my mail I keep getting the following message:-

Congratulations!
Your mail account has been upgraded. Your webmail account has been upgraded to our new improved BTYahoo! Mail service. You can logon to your new BTYahoo! mail now @ bt.yahoo.com

There is no trace of this anywhere on the computer

How can I get rid of this

thanks in advance
rins

johnnyrocker 18:39 27 Jan 04

add/remove progs?

johnny.

rins36 18:46 27 Jan 04

johnnyrocker

already done add/remove progs

rins36 20:42 27 Jan 04

someone has said that the BTYahoo! problem will not go away unless I change to another isp provider that has nothing related to BT, again i have done a search & there is no trace of BTYahoo! on the pc

please can anyone help

dewskit 21:53 30 Jan 04

I have received two emails from BT this morning (Both of which SpamPal designated as SPAM incidentally!)with more or less the same message as you posted.

I gather the new URL click here is for accessing webmail (not using Outlook Express)

I tried it, and access is indeed there, but I'm sticking with Outlook Express for as long as they will let me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…