BtYahoo, can I have another account ?

timothywilliam 17:23 19 Nov 05

When I downloaded the latest upgrade to BtYahoo Internet from my existing connection which I was quite happy with, the upgrade download lost btYahoo exe. and ruined my connection. Their Help section manually reinstated my account obver the telephone and called it BTOW123 but it takes about five clicks to get to btYahoo site. Previously all I had to do was click on the Globe icon. I have the BT internet software disc in my possession. Can I run this disc, connect to BtYahoo without interfering with my manual installation ? This is the third time this has happened to me. I shall never upgade again !!

ACOLYTE 17:33 19 Nov 05

I think running the setup from the cd would have been the best bet to start with it may have repaired the install,you would need to know the username and password you had,i think if you do it now it will over write the existing setup.I never use the Btyahoo connection i prefere the connect to option then i can choose where i want to go without going to the bt page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…