Btyahoo Browser Upgrade

Bagsey 08:31 18 Jun 05

I remember reading recently that some people were having trouble with the btyahoo browser upgrade. Unfortunatly I have lost the reference to that thread. Can anyone point me in the right direction please and what was the problem. I would like to know as I am receiving the call to upgrade with some regularity.
Thanks for any pointers.

ayrmail 11:12 18 Jun 05
  Bagsey 11:55 18 Jun 05

Thanks for trying. Unfortinately that link is more about a BB upgrade. The thread that I read was about a new Btyahoo Browser. I am not sure what the upgrade was supposed to do, or change, but there was a reported fault in it. I have carelessly lost the thread it was in.

p;3 15:55 18 Jun 05

cannot find it; however; if you wish to keep tabs on any thread"s discussions, you can do so by adding it to your My Postings by just adding a ^^ or the word my postings or sumunt to the thread and press post response ; then you have saved in your lists:)

p;3 16:10 18 Jun 05

forgot to ask; how long ago did you see the thread as if too many days old will be off the forum "s 10 pages by now:)depending on how busy the forum gets as to how many days" worth on here; maybe about three or four days worth perhaps if it is quiet; or only two day"s worth if it is very busy with new queries:):)

can always use the my postings method, then you can get straight to the thread easily even when it is several weeks or even months old:))

Bagsey 18:10 18 Jun 05

Thanks for your efforts. It was only a couple of days ago but I was called away and forgot to mark the thread. Ah well never mind I cant see any reason for wanting to upgrade my browser anyway. Cheers All

iarno 15:14 19 Jun 05

if your still interested on the front page click on 'more' in top right hand corner.
All upgrades are there. You choose what you want.

Cheers I.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…