BT/Yahoo Browser

manrow 06:07 06 Nov 08

I use BT/Yahoo's browser as my main email provider. Recently regardless of which computer I log onto, when posting a URL in any text message it no longer highlights and hence do not appear to be clickable as they used to be months ago?

Is this something I have inadvertently selected?

mooly 07:33 06 Nov 08

Send an email with a link in it to yourself and see how it opens.
Are you pasting URL's into your email ?

manrow 07:37 06 Nov 08

mooly

I have just tried and the URL link is not active in the received email?

Rahere 09:22 06 Nov 08

have you inadvertently switched email settings to plain text mode? This usually means no fancy fonts or styles (bold italic etc) unavailable....

manrow 10:56 06 Nov 08

Rahere

Didn't know it was possible to change it until now; but no it is not that I'm afraid!

Rahere 11:01 06 Nov 08

I'm not familiar with BT/Yahoo's browser - does this provide web based email or is there an email program installed on your pc?

manrow 21:31 06 Nov 08

Rahere

Yes it is BT/Yahoo's own email browser.

Zeppelyn 21:55 06 Nov 08

BT/Yahoo browser is based on internet exolorer, have you tried logging in using IE and if so do you get same result.

I dont use BT bloatware myself but just checked on other halfs PC and it works fine.

UncleP 10:09 07 Nov 08

It's not a security measure, is it? It's often recommended that you don't click on URLs in e-mails. May be an option somewhere to ensure you or your family don't do it accidentally.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…