BTopenworld home page "missing"

end 00:37 05 Dec 04

can someone please post the link to the above home page; my link on my desktop continually takes me straight to the BTYahoo sign in page which is not where i want to be or am meant to be; thanks

and every time I put it in the address bar, am still directed to the wrong page

frustrating...

end 01:01 05 Dec 04

this is happening on both tower and lap top and is most frustrating; has something happened with their homepage?

hugh-265156 01:09 05 Dec 04
  end 01:12 05 Dec 04

sorry, but I get a blank page with that link??

hugh-265156 01:20 05 Dec 04

my link above does work, i checked and it takes me to click here maybe because im on ntl and not a bt customer.

end 01:42 05 Dec 04

I"m on BT Broadband and they seem to have changed their home page; to lord knows what and most annoying; still unsure of what and where I am supposed to "end up":(

what have they done???

hugh-265156 02:07 05 Dec 04

im not sure sorry.

there is btbroadband, btyahoo broadband and btopenworld

which are you on?

Technotiger 08:40 05 Dec 04

Hi, I am on bt broadband with no problems, but I use Yahoo as my home page by choice, I used to use msn eplorer but changed it recently. Have you gone to Tools>InternetOptions>General tab where you can change your default Home Page. Change it to Blank, then on-line change to whichever Home page you want to be the Default, then go to the General tab again and set it to current/default. lol

JoeC 09:04 05 Dec 04
  end 09:28 05 Dec 04

HI folks; yes, I know how to make the thing my home page; but; has the home page changed THAT much??bit drastic aint it??

Technotiger 09:39 05 Dec 04

Hi, yep! Drastic? depends how you look at it, probably plenty of people like the 'new' look.

Byeeeeee lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…