btinternet.com help

POP 22:21 03 Jul 04

my family have three email addresses between us, two work alright, the third on talk21 will not download though it can be checked on yahoo.the bt help and 'contact us' links both come back with 'page error' and the free phone 0800 automated answer service is useless. They do give out a 50P a minute help line number to call, but I do not see why I should increase their overpaid directors pockets onless I really have too.Can anyone give me a free number or web address to get in touch with to enquire about my problem? POP

sicknote 22:28 03 Jul 04

Is talk 21 not web based until you upgrade to POP3 at a cost ?

sicknote 22:35 03 Jul 04

If you would like to change your Talk21 account so that you can benefit from a bigger inbox space and use POP/SMTP (e.g. Outlook Express or other similar email clients) then you will need to upgrade to Premium Mail. All you need to do is log in to click here with your Talk21 username and password. Once you have logged in, go to My Account and you will see your user details. In the bottom right hand corner you will see the message "Upgrade to Premium Mail". Just select this and then follow the simple online registration process.

POP 17:36 04 Jul 04

I understand that the service could be improved if I want to pay for my messages to take ten minutes insteed of ten seconds to download, but all that I require is some way of getting in touch with the morons at BT. Any help in this dirrection would be greatly appreciated. POP

sicknote 18:12 04 Jul 04

Bt.com 0800 0856161;
bt complaints 0800 679905 ;
Bt tech 0870 2404650 ;

POP 22:14 04 Jul 04

Thanks 'sicknote',I will try those numbers, at least the 0800 one's. Thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…