btinternet & yahoo block my e-mails

grumpy-git 16:01 30 Mar 10

A couple of weeks ago I was getting some "mail delivery failed" messages from e-mails sent to 2 people - 1 with btinternet & the other with yahoo.

This only seems to happen with e-mails from an e-mail account within my domain, e-mails sent via lineone get through.

I don't think my domain name has been associated with spam, and even sent one of the "failed" e-mails to btinternet, complete with headers etc. so that they could perhaps see what the problems was.

Didn't even get a reply.

Any ideas......

g-g

wiz-king 16:05 30 Mar 10

see click here you are not alone.

grumpy-git 16:46 30 Mar 10

So it seems there is a problem then!

Btinternet don't seem to care much, one of the friends forwarded to Btinternet all the details I sent him from one of the failed e-mails. They just suggested I check my settings, which I don't think are wrong - I'm just replying to an e-mail I've received.

g-g

grumpy-git 15:46 31 Mar 10

I did report the problem to btinternet and got a reply this morning, but as my e-mail address is not a btinternet one, they were not interested.

They don't seem to care it is one of their customers who is not receiving mail.

g-g

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…