btinternet to btyahoo query

struggle8 17:05 19 Jan 04

I have just had to do a reinstall so I needed the dialer for btinternet anytime.When I got on the home page and I mean WHEN I got on I downloaded the dailed connection manager for anytime loaded it dialed up to bt when I got connected it asked for me to sign in and upgrade to btyahoo is this right, as I am a 56k and dont want to us braodband at the moment. do I have to upgrade to the btyahoo. bt has gone haywire at the momeny cannot get on anthing to do with bt, whats going on

Jakey boy 17:47 19 Jan 04

I know it seems wierd. I have bt openworld broadband now, and the transition was easy, because It was before yahoo. The short answer is NO, you don't have to sign up to BT Yahoo, but soon it will only be BT Yahoo, and that doesn't mean broadband! you can keep your own connection deal (ie: anytime) but you'll still have to be with BT Yahoo. Best idea is go to the BT Openworld home page, and check the "help" links. They're usually pretty good. Hope this is of some help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…