BTC DVD Rewriters

Sharpamatt 09:06 28 Dec 03

Has anyone experianced any problems with this type.

Ive now had two and after a few burns they refuse to read any type of media ??

Sharpamatt 18:39 03 Jan 04

seems no one wants to answer this

carlos 18:48 03 Jan 04

Bought one.....went well for one DVD playback, then screwed up. Took it back( to much suspicious looks) and took another one. Similar problem.Tried to download the "patch " from their site......waste of time( thank God..if I'd attempted to upgrade firmware I'm sure I'd ve been stuck with a useless DVDmulti) Put it into second PC....went well for a couple of goes then..similar problem. Took that back too! Got my money back. They didn't believe me of course" everyone else that's bought one havn't had any problems" So? I have.They thought I was a "problem customer". I then bought a Liteon +R/RW. Never a problem since.....waste of two weeks work. Thats PCs lol
Good luck

carlos 18:49 03 Jan 04

BTW...have you checked out their "site"??? No other comment , in case FE deletes my post ;-)

Sharpamatt 20:26 03 Jan 04

Glad to see Im not only one, Dont know what this site BTW is??

I traded my BTC for aMSL but havent put it in yet.
I do know from checks that Power Producer ( Bundled with my BTC ) has problems including patches and disableing etc.

Anyone else had problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…