btbroadband non delivery anyone else had probs

frankie 19:56 01 Mar 07

btbroadband non delivery anyone else had probs,son took day off work waited in all day never came,tracked and traced says its been delivered,but alas not to him....any one else suffered this fate.its was supposedly royal mail...he cant do nothing now till tomorrow but is well dissapointed new pc waited two weeks to get broadband activated looking forward to surfing for first time on his own pc then whoops,any recs on his best line to chase this up fast would be appreciated,i fear it has to be investigated then another one sent,may take weeks....

Technotiger 20:12 01 Mar 07

Hi, well I am hoping my friends BTBB packet arrives tomorrow, as BT said it would, I am suppossed to be setting it up for him.

It might be the Post Office, I am expecting a package from a firm which normally delivers next day, it has been three days now and still waiting, never been let down before.

iarno 21:40 01 Mar 07

Hi frankie.
Dont worry too much cos thats how the post office works these days.
Mine arrived two days late. I think thats why it's called 'snail post'
Hope it works OK when it arrives. (mine does)

iarno

iarno 22:36 12 Mar 07

frankie.

just interested to know if it has arrived. and if so how is it performing.

I

jam500 07:31 13 Mar 07

No probs here, It arrived on the day they said it would and it was by parcel force.

frankie 07:37 13 Mar 07

came yesterday,13/03/07,think bt replacement very slow delivery,basically plug and play,phone sound seems to fluctuate,but got a loud speaker,internet no where near promised 8meg more like two,but hey is up n running will follow up complaint to bt..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…