B.T.B/band desktop help

Cockney Rebel 20:00 27 Jul 07

Hi everyone,
Last night I had occasion to uninstall and then re-install BT b/band desktop help.Everything went smoothly apart from the fact it took a while to download.Downloaded it once then it asked me to upgrade.So I did no problem.Since that however,during the shutting down procedure a window appears that says in the bar at the top "End Program MCCWSA WINDOW".It gives me the opportunity to either end task or cancel.Doesn't matter which one I click the window goes away and the pc shuts down normally.I am running XP with sp2.Anyone got any clus.Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Dave

howard64 20:25 27 Jul 07

go to start - run - msconfig and startup tab. Look for MCCWSA WINDOW in the list if it is there take the tick out of the box and reboot. On restarting put a tick in the box at bottom left and it will not keep reminding you of the changed state.

Cockney Rebel 08:13 28 Jul 07

Hi,
I,ve checked in msconfig as you suggested and MCCWSA is not listed.Only mcc tray apps is shown.I tried disabling that but it made no difference.So as of now the situation is unchanged.

Graham. 08:26 28 Jul 07
  Cockney Rebel 15:31 28 Jul 07

I,ve followed the advice on your link and am delighted to say the problem has now been solved.Many thanks for your help.
Dave

Cockney Rebel 15:31 28 Jul 07

I,ve followed the advice on your link and am delighted to say the problem has now been solved.Many thanks for your help.
Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now