BT.BB setting a new email?

Ikelos 19:26 28 Jun 06

hi, i do not use BT.Yahoo, just the bog standard BT broadband, how do you go about adding another email address, can not find a thing on their site, seems to revolve around the Yahoo thingy, I did try and just set one up by going to "tools" email accounts, and "add email" so can some bright spark tell me where to start, once i know where to try different names, I will be away...thanks

johnnyrocker 19:38 28 Jun 06

you will need to register the new a/c with bt. having had a wizz round their site it looks if they are busy flogging the new premium mail at £1.50pm, so best bet ring their support people as you will need to set it up via them?, you could try the add mail and follow the wizard remembering to copy the smt and pop server details from your existing a/c.

johnny.

Ikelos 19:41 28 Jun 06

hi thanks, did try the add new account thingy, mind you, never had to ring them when i set up the accounts i have now, but as you say, might be the only way..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…