bt yahoo software

yellows 17:42 14 May 04

please can anyone help. I am sharing an internet connection with no problems. My main computer has got bt yahoo installed but my other computer has got the old bt openworld browser. Can anyone give me a direct link to the bt yahoo software downloads please so i can have both computers using bt yahoo browser.

end 18:10 14 May 04

I MAY be "speaking out of turn", but my "experience" with the BTYahoo thingi, is , that, if you go and try to log on to the site as usual, you SHOULD be "redirected" to the new site( BUT, what one thinks OF the BTYahooo thingi may be "another issue")....

iarno 00:56 15 May 04

I have two computers sharing an internet connection and i am on btyahoo! on my main one and the other was on btopenworld. but is now upgraded to btyahoo! on both comps.

on your other comp if you go on the internet.does the browser go automaticly from btopenworld to btyahoo! (mine did). If not type the btyahoo! address in the address bar.

In both cases when the btyahoo! page comes up scroll to the bottom of the page and in the righthand corner you will see in small print (download software). click on this and follow instructions.

all the best, I.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…