bt yahoo new homepage

mike walker 18:11 27 Aug 07

Yesterday I was "forced" into activating the new page becauase I inadvertantly deleted the previous BT cookie - this makes them think that I am a new customer -only eligible for the new page !
I have found no availibility to revert & going to bt.yahoo.com takes me to new page.
The big problem is that if you check 3 boxes in ACCESSIBILITY -for your own fonts & colours - then this means the new page is too big for the screen & needs horizontal scrolling! so the new page is not friendly to people who like larger text selected in VIEW-TEXT SIZE (medium)
My only solution to make it fit screen is to remove all modules except EMAILS modules -defeating BTs OBJECTIVE !!!!!
ANY IDEAS PLEASE

TonyV 20:07 27 Aug 07

You are right, there seems no way that we can revert back to our old Home page. This was brought up recently, click here

Having said that, I have mine set up to use medium text size and have modules in two columns by a number deep in each column and only have to scroll up and down not across.

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…