Bt yahoo mail.

karenmt 18:52 20 Jul 06

Hi, everytime I log in to yahoo mail it's showing I have 3 unread msgs, however I have read and deleted them. I unistalled yahoo instant msngr and reinstalled it to no avail. I also did a system restore with no affect. Any ideas/ advice would be very welcome. Thankyou.

VoG II 18:55 20 Jul 06

Sorry - can't help but you are not the only one click here

TonyV 18:56 20 Jul 06

I, too, have a wee problem with BTYahoo! webmail. It's not so much mail being in the inbox, but more the Icon on the Home Web page tells me there is mail in the inbox! In fact there isn't any. I have been in touch with BTYahoo, but so far they have failed to come back with a meaningful response. I will wait a bit longer then fire another shot across their bows. If I get a sensible answer, I will get back on here and let you know. This problem has only manifested itself during the last two days.

TonyV

TonyV 19:19 20 Jul 06

I have just been in to my BTYahoo home page and checked for mail. Lo & behold, the number in the Icon for mail has now disappeared! Maybe BTYahoo have sorted out the problem. Check your mail system now and see if yours has corrected itself.

TonyV

TonyV 19:21 20 Jul 06

Ignore that last message! I obviously spoke too soon. The number has now returned to the Icon!

TonyV

TonyV 19:38 20 Jul 06

There must be something going off at BTYahoo. The number has vanished again. Maybe they are doing something to try and correct the system. Keep trying yours to see if you have any improvement.

TonyV

NickyK 21:09 20 Jul 06

Agreed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…