BT Yahoo Email

Newuser939 15:18 23 Jul 06

I have been having trouble with receiving email and BT Yahoo have confirmed that there is a problem with their servers which they are working on. However, this seems to be happening more often which makes me think that I need an alternative arrangement as well.I am tempted by Google Mail but do not know anyone who could give me an invitation. Is there any other way to get invited?

VoG II 15:26 23 Jul 06

Yes - click my yellow envelope to send me an e-mail. I'll send you an invite later on as I'm about to go out.

p;3 15:37 23 Jul 06

thanks for that info; I have just tried to open my server and got no where; also cannot dowload mails; can you put up here the number you phoned?

I have had no problems earlier to day so.....this is really Sods Law for me too>>>

and Vog; we cannot collect mail from server or nowt

bob308w 16:20 23 Jul 06

I cannot access my bt yahoo mail, all I get is the "this page cannot be displayed" message.
Also pages on this site are taking 40 seconds to open, is this a related problem? I assumed it was something that I had done and have done a couple of system restores to no avail. Is this a local problem? I live in NE Essex.

JohnC123 16:25 23 Jul 06

I am having similar problem - cannot access mail even from the web site never mind Outlook !

tristar 16:26 23 Jul 06

Local problem? No, I live on the Isle of Wight, it's just as bad!

mammak 16:32 23 Jul 06

I live in Scotland it's awful here to cant access yahoo browser or mail

and this site is so slow.

Sparkly 16:44 23 Jul 06

Ive been getting the same here Dorset its been playing up since mid morning cannot get on to my home page or get my mail (thought it was my pc)

JohnC123 17:02 23 Jul 06

I can now get btinternet mail but not mail from Yahoo -I'm in Hampshire.

piggy 17:03 23 Jul 06

I was told that they had a power outage and were having mega probs restoring service, use the back up systen.... out in the garden with a nice cool drink and chat with the folk next door!
Piggy

bob308w 17:28 23 Jul 06

That sounds like the best idea so far, just remind me, talking is what exactly.....? ;<)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5