BT Yahoo browser Problem

mammak 21:15 12 Oct 06

I had this problem last week and I think it might be related to click here

I still have this DLL problem loading but now I cant load my BT browser I have lost my installation cd and cant find any where I can reload BT Yahoo Browser anyone got a link

mammak 21:17 12 Oct 06

PS excuse mine and skidzy banter :-)

mammak 21:43 12 Oct 06

>

brambles 22:31 12 Oct 06

If you can get into your Account - perhaps in Internet Explorer then:

Click on the services tab

Download Area
BT Yahoo Software
BT Yahoo Browser

Brambles

Miros 00:28 13 Oct 06

I Quote you ... 'I still have this DLL problem loading but now I cant load my BT browser I have lost my installation cd and cant find any where I can reload BT Yahoo Browser anyone got a link... Un Quote.

You posted to my thread this week, (Acer want £50 for recovery CD) and I quote again... 'Ive
I an in total agreement with you all my comps have gave me that option my Acer laptop had recovery cds and I still got that option to make more.

My question now is why now can't you make more?

mammak 16:24 13 Oct 06

I have now reloaded my BT Browser but the problem is still there anyone have any ideas as to what this Dll problem is?

Miros I think mabye it is a slightly different problem to yours my Browser software became corrupt as I couldn't find my installation cd I was looking for a link to reload my browser software but with all the updates since loading it my cd wouldn't have been of much use

you however as I recall had not any windows recovery cds very differnt problem I think.

mammak 16:26 13 Oct 06

Thanks that is how I managed to reload the browser with help of BT desktop help.

mammak 18:28 13 Oct 06

bump

mammak 21:01 13 Oct 06

bump

mammak 22:05 13 Oct 06

any takers?

Miros 17:27 14 Oct 06

You think you had problems with browsers you should read my Threads on subject.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…