BT Yahoo browser Problem

mammak 21:15 12 Oct 06

I had this problem last week and I think it might be related to click here

I still have this DLL problem loading but now I cant load my BT browser I have lost my installation cd and cant find any where I can reload BT Yahoo Browser anyone got a link

mammak 21:17 12 Oct 06

PS excuse mine and skidzy banter :-)

mammak 21:43 12 Oct 06

>

brambles 22:31 12 Oct 06

If you can get into your Account - perhaps in Internet Explorer then:

Click on the services tab

Download Area
BT Yahoo Software
BT Yahoo Browser

Brambles

Miros 00:28 13 Oct 06

I Quote you ... 'I still have this DLL problem loading but now I cant load my BT browser I have lost my installation cd and cant find any where I can reload BT Yahoo Browser anyone got a link... Un Quote.

You posted to my thread this week, (Acer want £50 for recovery CD) and I quote again... 'Ive
I an in total agreement with you all my comps have gave me that option my Acer laptop had recovery cds and I still got that option to make more.

My question now is why now can't you make more?

mammak 16:24 13 Oct 06

I have now reloaded my BT Browser but the problem is still there anyone have any ideas as to what this Dll problem is?

Miros I think mabye it is a slightly different problem to yours my Browser software became corrupt as I couldn't find my installation cd I was looking for a link to reload my browser software but with all the updates since loading it my cd wouldn't have been of much use

you however as I recall had not any windows recovery cds very differnt problem I think.

mammak 16:26 13 Oct 06

Thanks that is how I managed to reload the browser with help of BT desktop help.

mammak 18:28 13 Oct 06

bump

mammak 21:01 13 Oct 06

bump

mammak 22:05 13 Oct 06

any takers?

Miros 17:27 14 Oct 06

You think you had problems with browsers you should read my Threads on subject.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5