BT Yahoo Browser

Boy Zone 23:17 10 Apr 04

Its a late night.
I'm having problems, since I updated to the new BT Yahoo browser, I can't link and URL address from within my emails to open my browser.
Any ideas?
I'm using XP home, outlook express all upto date.

Boy Zone 08:49 11 Apr 04

Sorry to push this thread through again, but it driving me crazy.
All was well until I upgraded to the new BT Yahoo, now if I have a URL address with an email I can't launch my browser from the email url.
If I launch the browser it goes through the routine of requesting my pass word, but then gives me a error message stating that it can't connect to bt yahoo.
WHY this happens I don't know.

VoG II 09:01 11 Apr 04

Well, click here explains how to resolve this with Internet Explorer. Might help.

Lionheart ? 09:02 11 Apr 04

See this thread.

click here

Chronos 09:24 11 Apr 04

now you have updated it to the btyahoo, which is more trouble than it is worth, can you not now forget it and go back to using just BT IE and OE.it might be all in there, but you do not have to use it..

dobbin 11:25 11 Apr 04

I am having problems with a Belkin 802.11g ADSL Modem with Bulit-in Wireless Router. It works for a short time and then stops working although its still indicates that the adsl connection is there but networking stops. I have downloaded the latest firmware but it stills does it although Belkni tec help asures me that this should have cured the problem.

I am currently just connecting a laptop and one dsktop with win xp home. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or is the unit faulty?

Portly 11:59 11 Apr 04

You may be lucky and it is just the " Disconnect after NN seconds idle " setting. Log into your router again and set this to its maximum. ( Over three weeks )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…