BT Yahoo Broadband Home Page

RDG 13:42 15 Jan 05

I have recently changed from ISDN with BT Yahoo Openworld to BT Yahoo Broadband. 512k links works well but i always connect to BT Yahoo Internet home page. I cannot connect (or find)the BT Yahoo Broadband page. It appears that somehow I have not been activated as a Broadband customer despite having had the 512k Broadband link installed. Anyone any suggestions as I can't get any out of BT Yahoo ?

Thanks RDG.

mrdsgs 14:32 15 Jan 05

click here

this works fine for me once i add my username and password

mrdsgs

RDG 16:13 15 Jan 05

mrdsg

This takes me straight to the BT Yahoo Internet page not the Broadband page. I really don't understand it ?

Thanks for the reply however.

RDG

ACOLYTE 16:39 15 Jan 05

Not really sure what page you need,are you using IE or the bt yahoo browser? as the later takes you to your site on log in or should do.

RDG 16:46 15 Jan 05

Acolyte

I've tried both and both take me to the wrong Home page. I've tried reloading the modem/software from scratch a couple of times but it comes up with the same result.
Everything else works well !
Thanks for your help

RDG

ACOLYTE 16:50 15 Jan 05

Do you remember the addy? then you could set it as home page yourself.

skaria 16:54 15 Jan 05

i currently get on to it with click here. this does not require any software and you should be able to access it from anywhere. Skaria

RDG 17:09 15 Jan 05

Skaria

Same thing as before the link still takes me to the old BT Yahoo Internet page not the BT Yahoo Broadband page

Thanks for your message.

RDG

Hamish 19:03 15 Jan 05

click here. This takes me to BT Yahoo and states Broadband and that appears to be the home page as all the broadband services are found there

Hamish 19:06 15 Jan 05

If you are not sure if you have been activated or not try the BT speedtest at click here

Bapou 19:33 15 Jan 05

After installation of BTYahoo Broadband on the pre arranged date I received a phone call from Broadband within 3 days asking if all was well.

Did you receive a similar call? If not, it may be in your interests to contact BTYahoo at 0845 600 7030.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…