BT YAHOO - ATROCIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE

INCOGNITO44 12:36 02 Nov 06

I am totally fed up with BTYahoo's service. Several weeks ago I re[ported to them that the verification details for my account were incorrect. They did trace that what was wrong was that they had recorded my date of birth incorrectly. I told the BT Yahoo rep the correct date of birth and he promised to get it corrected. Several days since then the problem is STILL NOT RESOLVED. But what really annoys me is:
a) The staff all seem to be based in India and there is a language difficulty
b) The staff are inflexible and only seem able to deal with a limited issue set.
c) When you ask to speak to a manager none is available
d) The staff do not know what has happened on the case
e) The staff do not keep their promise
f) The formal complain process does not work as you are just referred back to the technical dept
g) The e-mail method of updating you of the progress with a complaint is useless

Short of writing to Ben Verwayaan the BT CEO, I feel I have no further routes to follow. I've now had it with BT Yahoo despite being on their most expensive package and want recommendations as to decent and reliable ISPs. Can anyone help?

anskyber 12:44 02 Nov 06

Zen, not cheap but wonderful customer service, in my experience.

anskyber 12:45 02 Nov 06

click here hover over the bars to get the % figures.

INCOGNITO44 12:52 02 Nov 06

Ansykber,
Many thanks. Zen certainly looks promising! BT Yahoo! you're going to lose a customer. But do you care?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac