bt wireless router voyger 2091

hillyboy1 12:22 06 Mar 06

any ideas, since going wireless last week router seems to do its own thing at night when trafic is heavy. it always seems to conect and disconnect on its own, it also seems to get really hot.
Despite 4 calls to bt still happening, they say its a problem with the adsl line, but the router i had before a voyger 205 which was not wireless was fine. Dave Hill

helby2006 12:39 06 Mar 06

i put a heatsink and fan on top of my 2091 router, as the first one i got from them burnt out, they get extremly hot, they are a load of rubbish personally, i would suggest finding something that is metal and heavy to sit on the top of it to act as a heat sink, or if you have an old pc, run a fan from inside your pc off the power supply and extent the lead to the fan and sit it on top of your router, otherwise you'll be ringing bt soon for another one....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…