BT wireless router -help required

Hamish 16:29 26 Jun 05

Help Please,
I have just purchased a BT Voyager 2100 wireless ADSL Router for my first attempt at connecting to my BT broadband wirelessly. I have been connecting using the speedtouch.
I bought this router as it was easy to setup but its not easy for me. I have builtin wireless cards in both my main computer & laptop, the lights on the router show that it is working. I have tried following the instruction for a wireless connection and have even tried the ethernet cable but cannot get either computers to connect to the internet.
Can some kind person please help. Hope I am posting this on the vciorrect forum

Hamish 17:03 26 Jun 05

Still require help please as I have tried again and still cannot get the router to work

woodchip 17:17 26 Jun 05

Can you access the Router Setting in Internet Explorer.

retep888 17:19 26 Jun 05

I hope this can help click here

Mikè 17:19 26 Jun 05

Have you been able to setup the router using its web interface?

Is the router conecting to broadband ok? the lights on the front will tell you this.

woodchip 17:22 26 Jun 05

Just been looking ay instructions you need to setup the Router with one Computer connected with a Ethernet cable. then sort out Wireless when you can connect

woodchip 17:22 26 Jun 05
  johnnyrocker 17:56 26 Jun 05

in the computers do you have ip and dns set to automaticlly obtain addresses or have you specified your router address.?

Hamish 19:12 26 Jun 05

Thanks for all the information. I have now managed to get the computers to show on the taskbar thast they are connected to the router by wireless but I cannot get IE to open or open firefox in order to setup anything else

Hamish 19:15 26 Jun 05

I have tried plugging in the ethernet cable but do I require to do any other setting

woodchip 19:33 26 Jun 05

check the above link

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…