BT Wireless not working

emimoo 18:14 PM 22 Apr 11

I'm with BT and have a BTHomeHub2. The wireless doesn't work at all. The only way my internet works on my laptop is if I have it connected with an ethernet cable. My mum has rang up BT multiple times, but they're getting less and less helpful as time passes by. -.- They just told us to change the channel of the connection (I've done this so many times it's unbelievable. Whatever they tell us to do, does NOT work. Yes I have manually set up a wireless connection. We've moved the hub away from any electrical appliances. But the wireless just WONT work. We've been sent a new home hub 3 times, with BT thinking they were all faulty, but that can't be true. I don't really have much knowledge of what I can do since I'm only 16, so any ideas? :/ It's really starting to annoy me because I can't use the wireless at all, even for my xbox, or for internet on my phone... It's so frustrating. Up until a month ago I could connect wirelessly fine. Sometimes I can find the Home Hub but it wont let me connect. We have actually tried pretty much everything. Is there anything that anyone could recommend? :[

spuds 18:37 PM 22 Apr 11
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites