BT Voyager Wireless USB Broadband...........issues

Sketch 20:21 13 Jun 03

I have my PC wired to a wireless device that connects to the main hub downstairs on another PC.

The installation of all needed material in order to get the connection to run, did so, swiftly.

However, due to the fact that it is all preconfigured and running from a USB port rather than a modem, I have no valid connection in the 'Internet Connections' folder of my Win 98SE system.

This leads to problems when trying to play games online as the connections available in the 'Internet Connections' folder are the only recognised ways to get outside of my box. On initial installation, programs like the Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and ICQLite, all seemed to find their way out quite readily. But not anymore, how do I go about inputting a connection into my 'Internet Connections' folder that will tell my system to dial up to, and use, the connection at my USB port?...rather than my internal modem?

It seemed to do it all on-the-fly..... not anymore.

SKETCH

Sketch 17:36 15 Jun 03

^bump^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…