BT Voyager Router

sibaw 17:01 06 Jul 06

No 1 - My ISP is Toucan, when I connect using the broadband modem they sent me everything works OK.

No2 - When I connect using my BT Broadband Router, I can access every site I have tried except click here.

Since both the broadband modem and the BT router are ppoA VCMUX, I can't see why No1 will connect and No2 the router won't.

Any ideas?

Hertz Van Rentyl 20:37 06 Jul 06

Try this link instead, my voyager will not connect to your link either, probably out of date .

Hertz Van Rentyl 20:38 06 Jul 06
  mattyc_92 20:44 06 Jul 06

My router connects to that site (using a BT Voyager 2110)

Have you tried resetting it to factory setting?

notmymess 23:17 06 Jul 06

If its a voyager 203 then it will be like the one I had ........useless

They have had untold problems with them

woodchip 23:29 06 Jul 06

Strange I got strait in on a 3Com

sibaw 09:02 07 Jul 06

Thanks for your help. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the router and I have re-set the router to no avail. It is strange that so far that the jeremy hoye site is the only one I can't access. I guess I will have to live with it. Toucan techys can access it with no problems. If I need to site again I will connect via the Toucan modem -- bit of a nuisance, I will never buy BT again.

Hertz Van Rentyl 10:56 07 Jul 06

Have a voyager 2100 still no joy or Jeremy hoy never have a problem with other sites. Just as well I don't need any Diamonds at the present.

woodchip 14:24 07 Jul 06

It may be Host file stopping you All windows Have one. Look in the Windows folder for Host no extention double click it Wordpad should open it and look in the list for the url and remove it then save the file. PS also sheck your Firewall as not put the blocks on

yaesu 14:32 07 Jul 06

My Voyager 205 goes straight there from your link. (XP home, BT Yahoo, But not their browser just straight ie6), yaesu

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now