BT Voyager ADSL Driver for XP

slysy 17:24 01 Feb 03

I am having problems installing the river for the above from the spplied CD.
Doe any body have a link to a update on the net?
I have looked at BT site and searched he net but have not found any drivers, just people in the same position.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Djohn 17:32 01 Feb 03

click here and see if this is of help, if not please post back on this thread.

slysy 18:57 01 Feb 03

Thanks for the link,

I have exactly the same problem.
Have checked USB ports, all work OK.
No sign of any drivers installed for the modem.
Have checked supplied CD, no drivers in the XP folder, just a doc refering to root of CD where there are no driver files.

I have searched the web for the driver but only find posts of other users with the same problem.

Djohn 19:04 01 Feb 03

Not yet on B/B myself, so don't know what to suggest, but quite a few are and they will advise you when they read this thread. Regards, J.

Andy C 19:12 01 Feb 03

Try here

click here

Good luck

slysy 22:36 02 Feb 03

Just a note to all.
I have still had no luck with the modem, even downloaded new driver from AOL, possible H/W fault with unit.
Anyway I have purchased a new PCI modem, and installed with no problems.
Connection works well, pages load a hell of a lot faster, considerable improvement of 56Kb dial up.
Still testing, any body no have I check connection speeds, the S/W supplied says downloading at 576Kbits, but I dont that could be really true.

Any, thanks for your advice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…