BT Voyager 2110 & Ntl cable problem

dollshousegirl 19:06 26 Dec 05

I have got a new bt voyager 2110 (recommended as being V good)
heres is my problem, hope someone can help !
bought it mainly for the PSP to share the NTL broadband. but the PSP won't find it.

I followed all the instructions to install, etc..
entered my ntl user name and password on the config page (this can only be accessed with the yellow wired network cable in the computer to the voyager)it says it is connecting but always takes me back to the page that tells me to enter ISP details
if I leave this yellow cable in the computer I cannot access any web pages, it seems to override NTL, take it out and I can access internet again.
how do i get the voyager to share the ntl broadband, all the help pages and FAQ i have looked at all mention telephone lines, now when I have the voyager line plugged into a BT line, and the DSL light comes on, this is my husbands dedicated work broadband though so don't want to share that one.
as my NTL broadband is not coming through a telephone line, where does that leave me, I don't get the DSL light lit up on the voyager if it is plugged into my NTL telephone line
many thanks for any help

mgmcc 20:07 26 Dec 05

The Voyager 2100 is a combined "Router & ADSL Modem" which cannot be used with *Cable* broadband - it is only suitable for use with ADSL broadband via the phone line.

If you are using Cable broadband from NTL and your husband has a separate (work) ADSL enabled phone line, it will only work with his connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…