That sounds as if it is still locked!
click here is firmware download.
1, Find Firmware zip file cfe-voyager210_roi-v301z_a2pb018c1.zip
2. Unzip cfe-voyager210_roi-v301z_a2pb018c1.zip to cfe-voyager210_roi-v301z_a2pb018c1
3. Connect the router to the computer via an ethernet cable
4. In your web browser, go to click here
4a. Note firmware version in the bottom left corner (ie Version n.nnX)
5. Select [Advanced] from the left menu
6. Select [Advanced] link at middle/bottom of right frame
7. Click [System] on left menu
8. Click [Upgrade] on left menu
9. Enter user/password (default is admin/admin)
10. Click [From Local PC] at top of page
11. Click [Browse] button
12. Browse to previously unzipped file cfe-voyager210_roi-v301z_a2pb018c1
13. Click [Ugrade]
14. Wait a good 5 minutes to be sure upgrade complete.
15. All router lights should be green
16. Power router off
17. Wait 60 seconds
18. Power router on - and wait for lights to be green.
19. Again point web browser at click here
Note firmware version in the bottom left corner (ie Version n.nnX) should have changed (3.01z in my test case)
20. Select [Advanced] from the left menu
21. Select [Advanced] link at middle/bottom of right frame
22. Click [Internet] on the right hand pane
23. Click [Edit] (Pencil Icon) on right side
24. If not already set VPI number to 0
25. If not already set VCI number to 38
26. Click [Next] 3 times
27. Add broadband user and password if you want at this page
28. Click [Next]
29. Click [Apply]