BT Voyager 2000 on BT broadband

black_lucas 12:28 30 Oct 04

I have a BT Voyager 2000 running a wireless network with a Sitecom USB adapter and PCI adapter.
It was working fine and I then tried to enable some WAN encryption. I didn't know a lot about it and I couldn't get the wireless adapters to log back into the modem.
Thus, I just reset the modem using the button and that was fine - I could log back into the network & I put in my broadband username and it connects to DSL.
However, I can now no longer acess the internet on IE.
I have it set to detect setting automatically. I can't help but think by resetting the modem I have done something.....
Any help much appreciated.

Noelg23 12:32 30 Oct 04

the only help I can give you is to ring the BT Voyager help desk...I know you wont want to cos the number is premium rate but unless someone else knows how to deal with this then this is my only bet for you the number is 09063020288. but like I said I am sure someone here knows...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…