BT Voyager 1010 USB Adaptopor (USB Problem)

chrischambers 20:47 26 Oct 04

Hi I have a BT Voyager 1010 USB Adaptop running through XP (service pack 2 installed) on my laptop. When I boot up the lap top more often than not I have to unplug the adaptor and plug it in again for it to work, sometimes I have to use a different USB Port. I have uninstalled and re installed software. Any ideas please?

Tenacious Green 20:55 26 Oct 04

I have had similar problems with Voyager 105 modem cable. The problem I think lies in that the cable is quite thick and heavy and works loose a little combined with the fact that USB isn't the snuggest (Is that a word?) of connections.

In addition if your not careful USB port can be damaged so easily and become loose as my company has found out with some portable equipment to a great cost.

Noelg23 20:58 26 Oct 04

guys guys guys...if you're having probs with the BT Voyager modems especially the 1010 ones you need to ring this number 08702404650, thats the BT Broadband helpdesk...they will help you out with the Voyager 105 but I am afraid they wont help with the 1010 modem as the number for that one is a premium rate one and they will only give you the number for it...I cant remember it off me head...but thats my only advice..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…