BT Super Spam Filters

The Spires 20:03 14 Feb 04

click here I have noticed that I get no spam whatsoever on my BT account, but it is difficult to know if any legitimate mail has been filtered as I probably didn't get it.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:43 14 Feb 04

Personally I wouldn't use it. Use a spam proggies such as mailwasher or Inboxer (Outlook only) and you can preview the messages or set them to auto-delete. They both learn quickly.

G

Steve- 21:58 14 Feb 04

Under the prevous incarnation of BT I failed to catch the spam filtering out once, however since the migration to Yahoo which I note I had no choice over, I have found many, about two a day emails that have been identified as spam and are not, including order confirmation emails from Amazon. I now check all the spam lists on the new site which sort of negates the pont of filtering in the first place. I complained to BT and received an email back which showed by it's nature that they had not read my complaint at all.

dth 22:01 14 Feb 04

I've found the BT ISP spam filter really good. It does catch the odd genuine email and miss the odd spam - but 99% of the time is first class and I no longer need to use mailwasher.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…