BT Openworld Broadband

Coffe_King 19:04 27 Aug 03

I am using BT Openworld Home 500 Plug and Go. Recently (past few days) when I try to connect any of my PCs (All XP Professional) I get either a 721 (The Reomte Computer Did Not Respond) or a 716 (The Remote Computer Did Not Respond In A Timely Manner) error. Access is intermittent and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same errors / knows a solution. I have been to the BT Openworld website but I cant see any information about broadband being down, its just about the Blaster virus. I have run a virus scan by the way with Norton AntiVirus 2003 with Virus definitions updated on sunday.

mikef. 19:13 27 Aug 03

This is off the web site my account

Faults

Some customers maybe experiencing through-put problems which is affecting multiple Home Gateways on the Business and Residential Platforms.

We are investigating customers experiencing connection difficulties (errors 718/721) on multiple Home Gateways on the Residential Platform.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and ask you to please bear with us as we endeavour to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

Coffe_King 19:13 27 Aug 03

Thanks mate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…