BT Hub router/modem Question

smudger1767 22:45 15 Jul 06

Hi there , at the moment I have my BB with talktalk, but I switched from BT BB. The question I have is with the BT BB I conected with a BT Hub router/modem which is always on, but with talktalk Ive got a stupid usb modem which isnt. Is it possible to use the talktalk with the BT Hub router/modem. The model is Inventel DV4212-BT.

mgmcc 23:14 15 Jul 06

I suspect the "Inventel DV4212-BT" is locked to BT's own broadband service, which they tend to do by only allowing you to enter a BT Username in its settings.

For example, the Voyager 2091 is supplied as part of a BT package and is locked to BT. The Voyager 2100 is a retail version that can be used with other ADSL providers. If your router was supplied as part of a BT package, it is unlikely to work with other providers.

ade.h 00:31 16 Jul 06

click here Also posted in the Helproom.

nathan173 00:25 20 Dec 07

i got the same router and i dont know how to set up soc an sum 1 help plz

Kemistri 01:07 20 Dec 07

Please don't hijack a thread. As noted in the guidelines, you should start your own.

If you want to know how to configure a device, the manual is always the best starting point.

nathan173 09:09 20 Dec 07

k soz im new didnt know the rules

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…