//some 3rd party need geo

BT Homehighway ISDN Installation Error Messages

sam smiles 23:39 27 May 04

On boot up I get a pop up informing me that I have installed a new ISDN adaptor and that I should provide configuration information. Doing so does not make it go away so I go through a clicking ritual on every boot up. BT has been pretty useless saying they think it is a Windows 98 registry problem.

Has anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it?

warren2004g 01:25 28 May 04

Hi Sam can you provide more information? ie Computer spec, whether you have installed new hardware, upgraded your operating system or made any drastic changes to your PC recently? Then maybe we could help...

sam smiles 18:29 29 May 04

I have an ASUS Terminator K7 system. I have carried out the usual updates to W98 SE but no other significant changes. The system ran fine for a year or so and this problem has only appeared recently. BT Home Highway say it is a known fault but have no idea how to rectify it caliming that it is is MS problem and nothing to do with them. I cannot find any thing on the MS site, so it looks as I am stuck unless someone else has come up with a solution.

Rgds

Mikè 18:38 29 May 04

Does the non-existant "new ISDN adaptor" show up in device manager? If so leave it installed but disable it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…