BT Home Hub Troubles

Silenced 15:15 30 Mar 08

Well, I have a BT Home Hub and you would expect it to work for me and I would have no problems since BT are basicly the main telecoms/ other stuff people.

But I have been trying to connect to my home hub with my PS3 wirelessly for about an hour and it wont work, it normally works fine but it keeps disconnecting it's self and wont reconnect, it wont even pick it up even though in the 'Settings and Connection Status List' in the Playstation 3 it says it has 72% connection list but still persists in not connecting, is there anyway to fix all of this?

Fried~Chips 15:36 30 Mar 08

the HomeHub Firewall within the hub itself.

Silenced 15:39 30 Mar 08

How do I do that?

Technotiger 15:51 30 Mar 08

You may find this useful ... click here

Silenced 16:15 30 Mar 08

Thanks Technotiger but I can't login with admin and I can't find anywhere on the bt site to help me reset my password...

Technotiger 16:58 30 Mar 08

This is from my link above ...

The Home Hub is set for DHCP, and BT Total Broadband doesn't require a username or password to log on (as they use your phone number to authenticate)

Also, have you tried the default IP address for the HomeHub ... 192.168.1.254 .

Silenced 17:03 30 Mar 08

No, to change my settings to try to change some settings to get it to work but I need a password

Zeppelyn 22:16 30 Mar 08

What software version is on the hub? See bottom left of hub start page. If its 6.2.6.E then the default password is the serial no which you will find on the back of hub. If software version is 6.2.6.C or earlier then both user name and password is admin (lowercase). You can change this in advanced/system. Another option is to reset the hub by holding the reset button on back for 15 secs until all lights come on. This resets all settings including the password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…