BT home hub

CPUover 17:47 20 Sep 08

Just got the white BT hub and went to go into the settings on the web page for it and cant log in. i havn't changed password or user so using the ones it gives you in the booklet you get and wont let me in. ive tried admin - admin and ive tried admin - password. no luck, is there another bt users? thanks

BurrWalnut 17:53 20 Sep 08

I don’t have one but I do know that the password has changed to the 11-digit serial number on the hub.

CPUover 17:57 20 Sep 08

er ok i wonder if thats the one on the hub then

CPUover 18:01 20 Sep 08

tried that didnt work

yes it was admin and admin, on the back of my black one theres a sticker that says admin/ passcode (series of letters and number)

it's below the serial number sticker

frankie 20:53 20 Sep 08

try admin and admin1,

frankie 20:55 20 Sep 08

further to that on the cd there is a recovery option,not sure where but bt ran me through it once or phone 08008000030 its free and they will run you through it,found my hub was faulty sent new one,

rawprawn 21:03 20 Sep 08

If you reset the hub back to factory defaults by pressing the button on the back of the hub for about 20 seconds you will reset the password to the default setting.Which is admin admin

You can then go to click here and access the settings.

rawprawn 21:04 20 Sep 08

The reset button is on the side of the hub.

rawprawn 21:10 20 Sep 08

Sorry or depending on which password you mean the default one should be on the back of your hub, or with the instructions. After that it should be admin admin if you use the link I gave.

rawprawn 08:19 21 Sep 08

Dial Help on 0800800030 they will talk you through it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5