BT dial up internet

pat2068 15:39 16 Jul 04

my daughter had bt internet and has now went to blueyonder dial up but is having trouble with her emails as she cannot get all of the bt out of her system could anyone tell me how to remove it thanks leo

sattman 15:48 16 Jul 04

can you provide more information on what she is trying to change alter or delete

pat2068 16:00 16 Jul 04

she is trying to delete bt dial up as she is trying to use blueyander dial up but she cannot get her emails and her messenger is telling her it is in use thats all i no at the moment thanks leo

TomJerry 16:06 16 Jul 04

If she use Outlook Express for email, she need to change/setup email account there.

pat2068 16:12 16 Jul 04

she has already set up blueyonder but everytime she goes into outlook express a message comes telling her there is still a bt account but she has deleted it in outlook express thank leo

pat2068 16:19 16 Jul 04

thanks the problem with outlook express is sorted but could you please tell me how she can take out windows messenger as she cannot log into msn messenger as it is telling her it is in use thanks leo

TommyRed 16:35 16 Jul 04

There are plenty of threads on windows messenger, type into 'search' brings up 3 pages. Should be something on there to help, sorry I can't. TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…