BT Connect to BT Openworld E-Mail Problems

SABRE 16:33 20 Apr 04

Anyone else suffering? I am trying to send e-mails from office (Connect) to home (Openworld) and there are enormous delays.

Have raised with BT but not confident with their response.

anchor 16:50 20 Apr 04

Just sent one to myself from Pipex to my address at btinternet.com

Came through immediately.

SABRE 19:23 20 Apr 04

The problem is inter BT (Connect to Openworld/Yahoo). All other e-mails get through OK.

PS I sent one this morning at 09.30 from Connect and it arrived at 16.30. AWFUL!!

Chronos 19:45 20 Apr 04

not the same i know, but, i upgraded to btyahoo, what a mistake to make, Every email i sent using OE never got there, i rang BT 3 times spending ages on the phone, being told to reset all the accounts, which i did, still no good, the forth time they reset it their end, and since then it has been ok..once it was sorted i went back to btinternet,

deadneat 20:20 20 Apr 04

Why use an isp to send your mail? click here . Its free and turns your pc into a mail server. You can make it look like the mail has been sent via your normal isp. Its easy to set up and you only need to run the prog to send your mail. You can make it work with outlook exp too.

SABRE 21:42 20 Apr 04

....that if BT should fix the problem. It is theirs, someone should OWN it and keep us updated.

deadneat 21:34 21 Apr 04

oh well. You can take a horse to water----

SABRE 09:03 21 Jul 04

Problem did exist and think BT have cracked it at last!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…