BT Complaint-- Senior level contact!

spuds 00:09 02 Sep 05

A short time ago, it was mentioned in the forum about the best senior level BT contact for complaints. Can you direct me to the link or possibly supply the contact details.

Won't bore you with the details, only to say that it as been a very long day, and I do not want to send my complaint through the customer service correspondence centre in Gateshead.

johnnyrocker 00:14 02 Sep 05

ofcom? can possibly get you the swiftest action.

octal 07:00 02 Sep 05

johnnyrocker is correct, but I think you'll find that Ofcom won't act until you've tried to resolve any issues yourself.

Like any organisation these days they have a complaints procedure, write to the Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director, this will trigger the complaints procedure, copy Ofcom in to any communication by all means and retain any copies of communication with them yourself. Never telephone or email a complaint, it will invariably get lost in the system and you'll have no recourse if you want to take your complaint further because there will be no written evidence.

Good luck.

Don't be too surprised if this thread gets moved to ConsumerWatch forum.

Graham ® 08:41 02 Sep 05

Look in the phone book for Customer Services and Complaint Review Service. You contact Otelo, not Ofcom, in the first instance.

anchor 10:02 02 Sep 05

Look here for the "heads" of BT

click here

Ben Verwaayen is their Chief Executive.

spuds 11:49 02 Sep 05

anchor--That's the link that I was trying to find. Thanks for that.

Thanks everyone for the response. Will tick as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…