BT Click & Buy

It's Me 15:07 19 Sep 03

I don't think that it was a good idea to get mixed up with this den of incompetents.
I am trying to buy copies of 'build you own computer' mentioned on your web site.
I carefully went through the rigmarole of registering with this, and after a few attempts succeeded. Then I attempted to buy the aforesaid articles and was immediately told to wait a minute. After some 10 minutes, and I hasten to add, 4 attempts over 3 days at this with same result,I have got nowhere, and most certainly have not been able to order them.
I would have Emailed but I can find no address. This is just annoying and I would have thought, with all your experience of watching and reporting on BT's mess of Internet work, that you would have had more sense than to use them for a sensitive issue such as sales. So why.

AndySD 16:56 19 Sep 03

The forum here is manned by us Volunteers and If you had asked us how to build a pc I am sure you would have been shown. But as to your question I doubt you will recieve an answer.....sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…