//some 3rd party need geo

BT Broadband/Yahoo

orangewhiteblue 14:12 21 Mar 04

Hi

I have had BT broadband for a few years and they are now pushing for me to change to their BT Yahoo partnership.

This seems to be using a different sort of web browser.

Is this true?

Does this mean I won't be able to use MS Internet Explorer?

Simon

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:30 21 Mar 04

I think it still IE6 they use but it has the brand marks and yahoo pop up stopper, tool bar included i have had emails asking me the same thing but im happy with what i have and i onlt been with bt for about 6 months and after the initial 12 that is in the contract im going to look round and see if there is any better or cheaper.Some people post with errors on getting email through the new set up so im not convinced it that as yet.

Regards.

pc moron 14:32 21 Mar 04

I'm on BT Yahoo! and I'm using plain old MS Internet Explorer with no problems.

You can choose not to use the BT Yahoo! browser, it's completely up to you.

mikef. 17:52 21 Mar 04

I downloaded the BTYahoo browser but still use my IE connection as my main browser, but I do log onto the BTYahoo one for checking what spam email has been blocked as they are not all spam until you teach it.

velodrome 21:58 21 Mar 04

Same as mikef, works well for the spam. I still use OE for all my other e-mail though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…