BT Broadband on a wireless network & d link modem

black_lucas 19:30 20 Sep 04

I have setup a wireless network at home with 2 PCs (1 XPPro & 1 XPHome) connecting via a Sitecom wireless router. Into the router is a D Link DSL 300T ethernet modem.
Both PCs can 'see' the router and the modem. i.e. put in the IP address for each into IE address bar and change the settings of the router/modem.
I have BT broadband and can't seem to manage to get IE to connect to the internet through my wireless connection. When I run the connection wizard in IE Tools/Connections it says I already have broadband setup for this computer.
However, the modem does connect to BT Broadband as it says so in the status section section of the router and modem settings (via their IP address.)
I called BT Broadband free help and they also say that I am connected, but they couldn't help me sorting my problem.
Any help would be appreciated. I thought it might be the settings of the modem...but not sure...

black_lucas 08:49 21 Sep 04

bump...

can anyone help me with this??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…