BT Broadband, shall I change to Pipex or Supanet?

Muzz_former_aol_employee 12:49 16 Nov 04

I am a life long BT customer. I've had dialup, ISDN and 18 months ago got Broadband. I live in a small village so I am limited to BT only.

Recently my exchange has had some work done and now the whole village is able to get a 1mb service.

I have had alot of problems with BT in the past but the last 3 years have been perfect, no line faults, no billing issues and friendly customer service.

I want to upgrade my 512K to 1mb, I notice Pipex and Supanet both offer cheaper options at £22 or £27 a month or do I just stick with BT and pay £29.....???????????????????????????????????

Does anyone have experience or Pipex or Supanet? I am a heavy online gamer and get a good service and 30 ping with BT, I don't want to lose that.

Noelg23 13:08 16 Nov 04

non of them...go for Central Point...1Mb connection is only £25.99 a month no 12month min contract just 3months then each month after that, plus you can migrate to them for only 99p!! go to click here and see for yourself...

Technotiger 13:08 16 Nov 04

Hi, as you have an established background with bt and have not had any problems, I would stick with them. Even tho I dont have any experience of the others you mention. I have had bt bb for two years, also without problems. Cheers:-)

Technotiger 13:08 16 Nov 04

Hi, as you have an established background with bt and have not had any problems, I would stick with them. Even tho I dont have any experience of the others you mention. I have had bt bb for two years, also without problems. Cheers:-)

ste_bla 13:09 16 Nov 04

Pipex r ace

harps1h 13:14 16 Nov 04

you could try talktalk. they offer 1mb + free evening and weekend calls for £24.99

Border View 13:19 16 Nov 04

Pipex are excellent

Border View 13:20 16 Nov 04

Have you looked at click here
I found this web site exceptionally helpful when I was looking to go with broadband

very pleased with pipex myself, no probs at all! (so far- almost a year!)

palinka 15:47 16 Nov 04

I'm with Pipex. Very good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…